The participation of organisations is crucial to the programme. By recruiting students and training them through suitable exposure to real-life tasks and activities, they will be playing an undeniable role in the building of the human resource capacity-base in Mauritius.
Particular Responsibilities of the Organisations:
- To fill up and return the Participation form by 16 May 2009;
- To be available or have agency personnel available to meet with the students as needed;
- To make available to the student, relevant documents and policy statement etc, and to provide a work environment adequate to the extent feasible for completing the tasks assigned;
- To advise the Faculty SWEP coordinator of any issues regarding the student which may affect the three parties; and
- To complete an Employer Evaluation Questionnaire for each student that involves assessing the trainee on various criteria and return it to the Faculty by 28 July 2008. Providing such information about the behavior of the trainee will help the University in assessing the experience acquired by the student