The Technology Management Group (TMG), an interim unit to a full-fledged Liaison Office aims:
- To attract in a general way the managers of companies and industries who are seeking to engage in collaborative research activity with the University;
- To attract potential funders of, or buyers of, research in a way that cultivates their interest in the University's research capability;
- In due diligence with the University, to promote industry research that could make them more competitive;
- To co-ordinate the interactions between the University and Industry;
- To manage the interests of industrialists in the academic world;
- To foster linkages with the Industry and SMEs.